Friday, August 12, 2011

Love your Mutt!

I cannot believe I haven't thought of this sooner! For those of you that know me personally I've been pretty active in the rescue world, specifically Doberman rescue. Before pregnancy I volunteered at the Doberman Rescue of North Texas. Even after pregnancy I fostered a couple Dobermans. I also made several "legs" of transports to get rescues to their final forever homes.

I love rescues, I think that nearly every single person volunteering is so dedicated with big open hearts. Often times rescuing animals pulls on the heart strings, but those brave folks are strong enough to put their own heartbreak down to continue working for the helpless.

With this being said, I will soon introduce a package for people who love their silly mutts, show dogs, and agility dogs. I am still working on the specifics but the jist of the idea is portraits with your loved Sparky, or only his debut and the investment you make will go to a reputable rescue.

I am so thrilled about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment